Here are the entries from my original blog, posted on MySpace from 2006-08. I managed to recover them before they were ‘accidentally’ lost forever. After 2008, MySpace started to unravel, so I moved the blog to WordPress. You can view those last few entries here.
- And the season is officially open…
- I have named Love, badly
- Thank you, Mr. Malaprop
- A bottle of white, a bottle of red, perhaps a bottle of “who cares” instead
- Things not to say in a wedding toast
- But enough about me. What do you think of me?
- Grown men, still crying over ice cream
- The incredible prognosticating power of toilet paper
- Everyone complains about the weather, but no one does anything about it
- If I wear a tuxedo, can I call myself the Man in Black?
- Aloha, Mr. Hand.
- Welcome to the working week
- The very rich are different than you and me
- Ask for Babs
- RIP, Randy Hien
- New release
- The King of Clubs
- Left of the dial
- A toast by Jerry Scarfman
- World Tour 2007
- And may their first child be a masculine child
- Sibling rivalry
- No wheelies on the pool deck, Grandma
- Shout! Shout! Shout at the…?